Wednesday 7 March 2012

Walk on the Beach

Sorry for the lack of posts in recent days! I've been working 8-4:30 every day and haven't done much outside of work. By the time I've replied to emails from loved ones, posted new photos and had tea, it's usually time for bed. Sad, I know.

Today was absolutley brilliant weather, shame I was stuck indoors most of the day! It was sunny and without wind, so it was hot and probably the best day (weather wise) since I've been here. After being stuck inside for most of the day, I was keen to get out in the sunshine! As the resident Doctor and his family are away for a few days, whoever fancies walking their dog is welcome to. One of the nurses and I thought we would take him down to the beach, especially as he hadn't been outside his garden for a few days.

This picture is of the bay this morning, 3rd beautiful sunrise in a row! Not really relevant to this post, but I like it!

So, this is a picture of the beach that is in most of my pictures of Waitangi Bay. This is between low and high tide and is looking North along the bay.
This is Ruskus! Quite a cute dog actually and a lot better behaved than people made him out to be.

This is still on Waitangi beach, looking South, back towards the hospital and Tikitiki Hill.


These are just my favourite pictures of the day. I have taken lots of photos of the hospital and have kept a personal diary, but I don't want to post them on here, for several reasons. Probably do another post after the weekend, once I have done something a bit more exciting! :p Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment